Frederick Rine Solicitors Immigration Pricing Information
The work we undertake is usually complex and sensitive. Our clients are diverse and we have an experienced team that are empathetic to the difficulties regarding your immigration status.
Due to the bespoke nature of our services, the fees should be deemed as a guide only.
If there are any changes during the matter that may affect the fees we will inform you immediately and agree a way forward.
The cost of immigration work consists of the legal fees for our work and disbursements (costs paid by us to third parties on your behalf).
Our immigration team advises on all types of UK immigration applications. If the service you require is not listed below, please contact the immigration team and we will provide you with a quotation for your individual case.
|Applications for BRP||£550.00 + VAT|
|FLR (FP) Fresh Case||£1,750.00 + VAT|
|FLR (FP) (LR)||£2,500.00 + VAT|
|FLR (FP) (LR) (Complex)||£3,500.00 + VAT|
|FLR (FP) Main plus 1 Dependant||£2,500.00 + VAT|
|FLR (FP) Renewal||£1,000.00 + VAT|
|FLR (M)||£1,500.00 + VAT|
|FLR (M) Renewal||£1,200.00 + VAT|
|EEA (QP) Registration||£850.00 + VAT|
|EEA Residence Card||£1,250.00 + VAT|
|EEA Residence Card plus 1 Dependant||£2,500.00 + VAT|
|EEA (FM)||£1,250.00 + VAT|
|EEA (EFM)||£1,250.00 + VAT|
|EEA (PR)||£1,500.00 + VAT|
|Derivative Rights of Residence||£1,600.00 + VAT|
|Lasting Powers of Attorney||£750.00 + VAT|
|EEA (Pre-settlement) Status||£750.00 + VAT|
|EEA (Settlement) Status||£1,000.00 + VAT|
|SET (O)||£1,500.00 + VAT|
|SET (O) Plus 1 Dependant||£1,750.00 + VAT|
|SET (M)||£1,500.00 + VAT|
|SET (M) Plus 1 Dependant||£1,750.00 + VAT|
|SET (LR)||£1,500.00 + VAT|
|Detentions||£2,000.00 + VAT|
|Windrush Claims||£1,500.00 + VAT|
|British Citizenship (Registration)||£850.00 + VAT|
|British Citizenship (Naturalisation)||£1,000.00 + VAT|
|British Citizenship (Reconsideration)||£450.00 + VAT|
|Tier 2 (General) Adult||£900.00 + VAT|
|Tier 2 (General) Child||£750.00 + VAT|
|Judicial Review||£2,500.00 + VAT|
Disbursements are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties, such as translation fees and courier fees and can typically range from £30 to £500.
There will also be the costs of the Home Office fees and the appointment costs which are set by the Home Office’s commercial partner. The Home Office’s fees vary depending on the kind of application and the duration of the visa, and the appointment costs will vary depending on where and how the application will be submitted and whether a priority service for expedited determination is being utilised. Home Office fees are subject to change and can be found here.
Any applicant seeking a visa with duration in excess of six months will also be required to pay an Immigration Health Surcharge which is charged at a rate of £200 per year the visa will be valid.
As well as the Home Office application fees, appointment submission costs, Immigration Health Surcharge costs and any required translation or courier costs, applicants may also incur costs for the following (please note that this list is not an exhaustive and they do not apply to every type of application):
- Criminal Record Certificate
- Evidence of English Language
- Tuberculosis Testing
- Subject Access Request
- Life in the UK Test
The time that it takes from taking your initial instructions to submitting your application to the Home Office will depend upon the complexity of your case, your circumstances and how quickly the required documentation for the application can be provided by you.
Upon submission, we cannot guarantee how long it will take the Home Office to process your application. Please see here for the Home Office’s current guidelines on processing times.
During the matter you will be updated on anticipated timescales and if there are factors delaying the process of completing your matter, we will keep you informed at the earliest opportunity, so you are always up to date of when the matter is likely to be completed.
Outline of immigration matter
The precise stages involved in an immigration matter will vary according to the circumstances. However, we have set out below the key stages:
- Taking your initial instructions and receiving a full background of your immigration requirements;
- Discussing your circumstances in detail and confirming the most appropriate visa application for you and advising on whether you meet the requirements for such a visa to be granted to you;
- Providing you with a list of required documents and details regarding the application process;
- Reviewing all application documents and drafting your application form;
- Preparing your application for submission to the Home Office including booking your appointment to submit your biometrics and application bundle. All applications will be submitted with a letter of representations detailing how you meet the requirements for a visa to be granted to you;
- Providing you with instructions and assistance to submit your biometrics and application;
- Assisting you prepare for an interview with the Home Office, should it be required; and
- Receiving the decision of your application from the Home Office and providing you with instructions for complying with your immigration conditions.